Florence with children
During the visit to Florence with the children, a must is the Museo Galileo, which I know is one of the best Italian scientific museums thanks to its collection including the original instruments of the well-known inventor.
There are so many activities and interactive areas of the museum that are intended to entertain visiting families. The exhibition spaces are also the setting of a rich program of events, guided tours and thematic workshops.
The Galileo Galilei Museum is located just 15 minutes walk from the Hotel Santa Maria Novella, which has decided to welcome young and adult scientists with an exclusive offer including admission tickets.
- Two nights or more (Interconnecting rooms guaranteed when booking the category Family room)
- Children up to 3 years old stay free!
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Free tickets for Galileo Museum
- Family kit – a small present from WTB Hotels for our younger guests up to 12 years old
- Free Wifi
Terms & Conditions :
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Rates include VAT – city tax is excluded to be paid on spot
- All cancellations and changes must be received by 12:00 noon local time, 03 days prior to arrival, or 50% of the total amount will be charged