HOTEL SANTA MARIA NOVELLA SR
Piazza Santa Maria Novella 1
50123 Firenze (FI)
P. iva: 05305750480
Reg. Imp. di Firenze
N. isc. R.E.A. N. 536893
Cap. Soc. € 90.000,00 versato limitatamente a € 72.000
We would like to inform you that Hotel Santa Maria Novella Srl will take the issue of
processing your personal data in compliance with the legislative decree n. 196 of 30 june
2003 ( Safety and privacy in the processing of personal data).Processing of personal data
and related purposes
• Your personal data related to the hospitality service at our hotels, will be collected by
Hotel Santa Maria Novella Srl and its technical partners. They will be registered and
elaborated in written form or/ and on electronic storage supports and will be stored in a
specific database. Your personal data will not be used for other purposes but for the
obligatory ones in accordance to the law of Public Safety;
The guest profiles who ask for information throughout the area
“Contacts”, will be used by Hotel Santa Maria Novella Srl for communicative
purposes, in relation with the single request made at Hotel Santa Maria Novella Srl;
• 'Mailing list'
(newsletter) –The guest profiles who will register to the mailing list,
will be used by Hotel Santa Maria Novella Srl in order to periodically send them
advertising and promotional materials concerning Hotel Santa Maria Novella Srl;
• Use of cookie:
Collected data(geographical origin, details about visited pages and
lasting of the visits) will be used for the elaboration of statistical and market
surveys- Please read the informative note.
Your data will not be disclosed or communicated to any third parties, whereas the data
may be known by Hotel Santa Maria Novella Srl technical partners and appropriately
charge of processing of personal datalist.
• Hotel Santa Maria Novella Srl will not use the incorrect personal data until they
have been rectified. Freedom to give consent and consequences of the refusal.
Hospitality service- The provision of your personal data is optional. However, if you
do not give consent for the purposes indicated above, we will not provide you with
the services. Contacts The provision of your personal data is optional. However, if
you do not give consent for the purposes indicated above, we will not provide you
with a reply. Mailing List (newsletter)- The provision of your personal data is
optional. However, if you do not give consent for the purposes indicated above, we
will not provide you with the services. Cookie – The aggregate collection of the data
is automatic and related to the surfing of the website. If you prefer to avoid it, you
ought to stop the surfing of this website.
Rights in compliance with art. n. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003
Eventually, in accordance with the above mentioned, we would be pleased if you
focus your attention on your rights in relation with art.n. 7 of the Privacy Code
concerning the processing of Personal Data. According to the article mentioned
above, we would like to cite your right to obtain by our society:
• the origin of the data, the purposes and modes of processing, the personal
details of the manager, of the persons in charge and the parties or categories
whom the personal data may be communicated to or that may gain knowledge as
designated representatives or persons in charge.
• the confirmation of the existence of your personal data and the logic applied in
case the data are processed through computerized systems;
• the cancelation as well as the transformation into anonymous form or the stopping
of the data processing in case it infringes the law;
• the updating, the amendment, or , if so required, the integration of the data.
• a declaration that the persons whom the data have been notified or sent out, have
been made aware of the operations indicated at point c) and d) concerning their
contents, except in the case such notification results impossible or requires the use
of means that are clearly disproportioned with respect to the protection of the right.
• the right to oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of your personal data
even though they are pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
• the right to oppose anyway, the processing of your personal data required for
purposes of dispatching advertising or other direct sales material or for the
completion of market research or interactive business communication.
With regard to your personal data, you may exercise all the rights in compliance with the
article n.7 of the legislative decree n. 196 of 30 june 2003 ( amendment, rectification and
cancellation of your personal data), address to the data controller that is, Hotel Santa
Maria Novella Srl, Piazza Santa Maria Novella 1 50123 Firenze, ph.n. +39 055 271840,
fax: +39 055 27184199, E-mail: email@example.com
Cookie are used on our website to give users a better browsing service and experience.
What are cookie?
Cookies are small text files sent from the Site to the concerned terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being forwarded on to the next site visit by the same user. A cookie can not retrieve any other data from your hard drive, nor pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie and 'unique to the user's web browser.
What cookie do we use?
Technical session cookie
The cookie used on the websites www.whythebesthotels.com http://www.hotelsantamarianovella.it and www.blastnessbooking.com, are used for computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions, and to store specific technical information regarding the users that access the server of Blastness, the website maintenance and hotel booking service provider.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force after the entry into force of legislative decree 69 / 2012), "technical" cookie can be used even in the absence of consent.
For maximum transparency, below we provide a number of technical cookie and specific cases of activity on the website:
- cookie implanted in the user/contracting party's terminal directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookie used for on-line booking on the website, authentication or customisation cookie (for example, the choice of the browsing language); these cookie remain active only for the duration of the session.
- cookie used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called "analytic" cookie) that are exclusively used for statistical purposes (not for profiling or marketing) and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of tracing back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookie, the user is given clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including any mechanisms to make the cookie anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled installed cookie below. The duration of analytic technical cookie is 30 minutes.
How to modify settings on the cookie
Most browsers allow to clear cookie from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookie or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookie we encourage you to follow the instructions on the pages of the various browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
What happens if the cookie are disabled?
Nevertheless, if you block or erase cookie, it may not be possible to reset previously specified preferences or customised settings, and our capacity to customize the user experience will be limited.