Florence with children
Museo Galileo is considered one of the best scientific museums in Italy, to not be missed if you visit Florence with children.
Visitors can see the original instruments of Galileo Galilei including his two surviving telescopes. The visit highlights the times, life, works and discoveries of Galileo which influenced the religious, philosophical and scientific worlds. The museum also features an important Medicean collection of scientific instruments
Museo Galileo has a list of great many activities for adults and children ages 5 and up. If you understand Italian, definitely include this into your visit.
- Two nights or more (Interconnecting rooms guaranteed when booking the category Family room)
- Children up to 3 years old stay free!
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Free tickets for Galileo Museum
- Family kit – a small present from WTB Hotels for our younger guests up to 12 years old
- Free Wifi
Terms & Conditions :
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Rates include VAT – city tax is excluded to be paid on spot
- All cancellations and changes must be received by 12:00 noon local time, 03 days prior to arrival, or 50% of the total amount will be charged