Florence with children
The Galileo Museum, one of the best Italian scientific museums, awaits families with children in Florence.
The collection is divided into various rooms where the original instruments used by Galileo Galilei are exhibited. There you could play and experience fun activities that will amuse young and old. Every day guided tours, thematic insights and educational workshops are organized.
To visit the museum, located near the banks of the Arno river, the ideal is to stay in a family-friendly hotel in the city center like Hotel Balestri. Especially if you can take advantage of its offer which includes, among other things, free stay for children under 3 and exhibition tickets for the whole family.
- Two nights or more (Interconnecting rooms guaranteed when booking the category Family room)
- Children up to 3 years old stay free!
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Free tickets for Galileo Museum
- Family kit – a small present from WTB Hotels for our younger guests up to 12 years old
- Free Wifi
Terms & Conditions :
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Rates include VAT – city tax is excluded to be paid on spot
- All cancellations and changes must be received by 12:00 noon local time, 03 days prior to arrival, or 50% of the total amount will be charged