Within the splendid original panelled ceilings and walls with authentic nineteenth-century frescoes reigns the spectacular uniqueness of our suites. Certain rooms present romantic vistas overlooking the square of Santa Maria Novella and the homonymous church.
The walls painted in pink and grey with a hand-trowelled finish providing a textural effect together with the lovely framboise wood parquet create a relaxing and luminous atmosphere that exalts the original design pieces and the characteristic custom-built wardrobes.
Dedicated to the most discerning of guests, a pleasant sitting area and study area with desk complete the comforts of the room layouts. On an equal level are the bathrooms, equipped with tub or shower in high-quality materials such as Marmittone, Calacatta and Carrara marble.
- 27 square metres in size (291 Square Feet)
- Multi-line telephone in the room, with direct dial-out
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- LCD satellite TV
- LAN and Wi-Fi internet connection
- Air-conditioning and heating with automatic settings in the room
- Feather or hypoallergenic pillows upon request
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Daily cleaning service and evening turndown
- Professional hair dryer
- Soft terrycloth bathrobes and slippers
- Exclusive courtesy kit and vanity set